Saturday, April 30, 2011

Abram's Baptism

Abram was baptized on Palm Sunday. It was such a nice day and we are so pleased that Tony and Erin Donatelli accepted the offer of being his God-Parents. They are such an amazing Christian couple. We feel very blessed to have them as part of our family!!!

The following is a group shot of their family along with ours. This picture makes me laugh because if you look at the faces on our kids, they don't look all that happy. I guess they just aren't as excited as we were. (Actually, as I think about it, they were upset because I took the palms leaves that they were playing with away so we could take pictures.)



Jordan, with the palm leaves!



And a cute shot of Sydney!


I had trouble getting Isaac to look at me to take a picture so this is as good as it gets. He was too busy playing with the palm leaves also.
And now a few family shots. Gene and Julia were here for the baptism so that made it even more special.


These are Abram's God Parents - Tony and Erin Donatelli

The following are a few pictures taken during the baptism.










It was such a nice day and after we got home Abram slept most of the afternoon. I guess it was a lot of work for our little guy. It was a great day and we continue to see blessing everywhere around us! Thank You Lord!!!

No comments: